Tuesday, September 9, 2008

iPhone 3G!!

Ever since the release of first generation iPhone at June last year, I am very excited to get my hands on it. It's just my dream gadget. I still remember that I watched from Internet that people in US, especially those Apple fanboys, rushing and sleeping at Apple Stores to get the new iPhone.

How sad I am.

With the new release of iPhone 3G, and with lower price tag (only US$199!), how I wish I can get one really soon.


It's not only a phone. It's a damn smart phone and iPod. Beautiful, sexy, eye-appealing.

I just cannot understand why Malaysia is not one of the official iPod selling countries. Even our neighbours, Singapore and Thailand can sell iPhone officially. How sad. :(

Never mind, I think it's my material desire that's crushing me now. LOL

God bless you all!

No comments: